Monday, April 8, 2013

This is an image taken of me last week. I had kind of a bad hair day so I cloned the background to cover up the fly aways atop and around my head. 

I also used the healing tools to blend any obvious differences in the cloned background. Since I have a face full of freckles the healing tool wouldn't work for my skin, I used the Clone tool to hide any blemishes or stray eyebrow hairs. 

I used the paintbrush to lighten my teeth slightly, by using a low opacity brush and only clicking once for the whole set to avoid overlays that would cause a color discrepancy. I did the same for the whites of my eyes, to make them stand out more.

I cloned my eyeliner and used the healing tool to blend it to areas where it had worn off. 



Before:



After:

Later tonight I'm going to scour the network share for an image of someone else in my class that may have a feature on their face that I'd like on mine. I'm considering making my skin freckle-less, might need to do something more dramatic, maybe I can find some wicked hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment